FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £100
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice packaging - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice open canister - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice open canister - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice packaging - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice open canister - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)
be-oom Korean Green Tea with roasted rice open canister - BindleStore. (Deadstock General Store, Manchester)

be-oom

Green & Roasted Rice [50g]

£13.00 Sale Save

Description

Loose leaf Korean green tea with rice from be-oom. These green tea leaves, picked in late spring, have been blended with roasted brown rice to create a tea with a nutty, autumnal flavour and a sweet finish.

Perfect for calming moments at the start and end of the day.

Product Specifications

· 50g
· 60% Korean green tea leaves, 40% roasted brown rice

How To Use

· 2.5g of tea
· 200ml water at 100ºC
· 1.5 – 2 minutes
· Up to 3 infusions

Only 0 left in stock

Orders placed before 5.30pm will usually be picked and dispatched on the same day. A tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email.

£2.95 - EVRi 2-4 Days Tracked

£4.95 - EVRi 1-2 Days Tracked

£6.95 - DPD 1-2 Days Tracked

FREE - Collect in store

Please note: Couriers aim to deliver in the stated timescales, but they are not absolute guarantees.

Returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase. Please email ahead of shipping and include your packing slip. Items must be in their original condition with original packaging.